Entries are finalized. You can view them HERE.
HEAT SHEETS are now available.
Bus leaves Northside at 4:30 pm on Friday, March 2nd.
- The Henry Crown Field House is located on the campus of the University of Chicago at 5550 University Avenue Chicago 60637. The entrance is at the intersection of 56th and University Avenue.
- The doors to Henry Crown Field House open at 6:00, not before.
- Meet starts at 6:30 pm
- Long Jump starts at 6:45 Cafeteria style co-ed – please note that only jumps more than 12’ for the girls and 15’ for the boys will be measured.
- High Jump has been added this year 6:45 start Cafeteria style
- Triple Jump starts at 8:15 Cafeteria style co-ed
- The track is a 200m – 6 lanes and 8 lanes for sprints. 1/8” spikes allowed only
- The clerk will make calls for events, be sure to check in to receive your hip numbers. Athletes will receive event specific hip numbers. Be sure to take your number off after the race and place in the garbage container.
- The check in area will be designated.
- Free street parking is available for buses in the neighborhood.
- No food allowed in the track area.
- Teams can organize on the balcony located on the west end of the Field House.
- The order of events is as follows:
- 4 x 800 M Relay
- 4 x 200 M Relay
- NOTE: all scratches for 200 and 400 due before start of 3200
- 60M Hurdles
- 4 x 400 M Relay