Today’s meet at Hanson Stadium postponed until Friday, the 27th

Weather is not cooperating this season. More information on this week’s meets will be posted tonight.

We may just cancel this meet since there are meets scheduled that weekend already.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s